Iwatsu WeLink Conference Server™
Iwatsu WeLink provides the most convenient and cost effective multiple-party business conferencing solution on the market today.
Available 24/7, easily accessible by voice dial (leveraging our speech recognition equipped unified communications server), 4-digit or 10-digit dial, Iwatsu WeLink is the go-to resource for conference calls with up to 24-parties.
Iwatsu WeLink is a SIP-based conference server specifically designed for the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite.
With Iwatsu WeLink, on demand conference calls may be started any time or scheduled in advance using a calendar program such as Microsoft Outlook.
At the scheduled time internal callers dial a 4-digit telephone number and enter the access code to join.
Outside callers simply dial a predefined number and enter the access code to join.
Iwatsu WeLink also works in tandem with the Enteprirse TOL Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) feature allowing callers to speak, “conference server” or “WeLink” to access the service.
Iwatsu WeLink Features
- Conference calling. Up to 24 parties in a single conference.
- Secure and Confidential Conference Calls. Conference rooms are password protected and may be locked after all parties have entered.
- Scheduled or On-Demand Conference Calls. Conference calls are started on demand or scheduled using a calendar program such as Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Simplified Access. Iwatsu WeLink has no need to manually start a conference. Participants simply dial in and follow the spoken prompts.
- Flexible announcing. Iwatsu WeLink can announce each participant as they join the call.
- Conference Reports. The conference organizer receives a report containing the date, time stamp and caller ID of each participant in the call.
- Optional Recording. Iwatsu WeLink can record conference calls manually or automatically.
- Flexible Connections. Participants connect to Iwatsu WeLink through multiple devices and interfaces, anywhere in the world:
- PSTN (copper trunk, PRI, BRI, T1)
- SIP trunk
- Iwatsu phones
- SIP phones (hardware and software based)
- Mobile phones
| Call us today at 972.869.1371
Questions or Comments?
Contact us today using our convenient online form.
Trouble Viewing PDFs?
Use the FREE Adobe Reader to view our brochures and other PDF documents.