Iwatsu Enterprise TOL™ Messaging System
Voice Mail / Automated Attendant / Unified Communications
One-Stop Unified Communications
Iwatsu Enterprise TOL 7.0 simplifies office communication with enhanced mobility, integrated presence and unified messaging.
This one stop platform simplifies business communication:
whether it's delivering messages to mobile workers or automatically redirecting calls with intelligent call filtering,
Iwatsu Enterprise TOL 7.0 provides control and access anywhere, anytime.
Presence Management has evolved beyond a user defined status (i.e., In a Meeting, Out of the Office, On Vacation).
User status and the corresponding call control are automatically synchronized with each user's Microsoft® Outlook® Calendar.
Get detailed incoming call screen pops of contacts saved in CRM applications.
Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook® 2003, ACT® 2005, Goldmine® 6.5, Maximizer® 6.0 and applications using Active X.
Iwatsu Enterprise TOL can use Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) to integrate with the Iwatsu Enterprise-CS system,
eliminating most analog port hardware, reducing cost and increasing deployment flexibility.
Voice Activated Dialing from corporate directories and Microsoft® Outlook® personal contacts with Virtual Assistant speech access.
Use a wireless device with a WAP-enabled browser to access the Unified Communications portal to check email and voicemail.
Integrates with any SMTP/POP3/MAPI compliant email package: Microsoft Exchange® 2003, Lotus Notes® 7.0, Novell GroupWise® 7.0, and web email accounts.
SMART TAG - Right-click on a phone number in any Microsoft® Windows® application or browser to dial it directly.
Access a fully web-based client manager using the most popular Symbian® and Pocket PC® mobile devices.
In addition to full presence control via the cell phone, email and voice messages are managed in real-time-just as they would be from the desktop.
- Remotely access all voice and email messages from a phone, PC or wireless device.
- Use the Follow Me feature in the new locations based design to build and assign a directory of numbers for the system to ring.
- Retrieve callers leaving a voice message, or redirect ringing calls to another extension.
- Utilize Mobile LinK, the newly developed Unified Communications applet, to remotely access the Iwatsu Enterprise-CS features from popular Symbian® or Pocket PC® phones.
- Use LanTalk, an internal instant messaging application, to communicate with contacts from a PC or any compliant WAP device such as a mobile phone.
- Administrators can conveniently record and change system greetings, menu options and announcements from anywhere.
- Route calls based on caller ID, time of day, call type, account codes and more.
- Synchronize appointments in Microsoft® Outlook® calendars with customized availability rules and redirect incoming calls accordingly.
- Quickly see the status of collegues and their availability - even mobile workers - with the new Mobile LinK software.
- Use Assign My Calls feature to easily redirect calls to another extension or group of contacts when unavailable for extended periods.
- Use availablity filters to further customize availability and even redirect incoming calls based on call origin.
- Receive notification when "busy" users become available.
- Use Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) to connect incoming calls with directory listings.
- Create and assign custom menu options and personal voicemail greetings for callers.
- In addition to the auto attendant, ASR can be used for other functions like composing, replying, forwarding messages and dialing contacts.
- All system voice prompts, ASR and text-to-speech are supported in English. Additional languages like Spanish and French, as well as Dutch, Italian and German are optional.
- Easy and quick access to corporate instant messaging, presence management, message control, callback options and more from Microsoft® Outlook®
- Forward faxes* to an email inbox, printer or nearby fax machine from any phone or PDA.
* Fax services may require additional hardware.
| Call us today at 972.869.1371
Questions or Comments?
Contact us today using our convenient online form.
Trouble Viewing PDFs?
Use the FREE Adobe Reader to view our brochures and other PDF documents.