Iwatsu Business Telephone Systems
The Iwatsu Enterprise Communication Server (ECS) is the foundation of the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite.
It contains the core processor which routes all system call traffic and manages all feature activity, opening the door to a host of business enhancement opportunities.
The ECS is recognized as one of the most reliable and energy efficient telecommunications servers in the world.
- Converged, modular gateway design that grows to 1024 ports.
- Supports in any combination of SIP, VoIP and TDM devices.
- Iwatsu ICON Series phones delivers advanced features like Bluetooth® Ticker Display and Text Web.
- Enable any PC to be a voice terminal with the Iwatsu IP Softphone.
- Integrates with applications including transparent Networking, Unified Communications, Contact Center solutions, in-building wireless and more.
- My ECPhone allows users to change station features easily from their PC.
- Centralized Automated Attendant enables callers to call one main number and be routed to their desired extension through custom menu options.
- Omegatrek wireless handsets are lightweight portable stations that provides immediate access to calls and ECS system features from anywhere with the internal wireless network.
- ISDN PRI, T1, SIP and Caller ID subscriber line interface and switching.
- Iwatsu Gateway Solutions, such as PC Attendant, IP Softphone and Iwatsu Call Director, deliver PC-based software solutions for call control via simple and intuitive desktop applications.
Iwatsu Contact Center
- Advanced call control through customized greetings and voice-activated routing options
- Route calls based on caller ID, time of day, call type, account number and more
- Enhance caller experience with custom in-queue messaging and on-hold announcements
- Program the system to automatically add agent groups during heavy call volumes
- View the queue status of active calls in real-time
- Create a 100% transparent multiple site system network
- Local or remote monitoring and management
- Deploy remote IP Stations in home offices
- Local survivability ensures system operation in the even of a carrier falure
- Centralized automated attendant enables callers to call one main number and be routed to any extension within the network
- Building on over 70 years of telecom history and experience
- Industry leading MTBF statistics
- ECS systems operate with a 99.999% up-time
- Passive cooling design eliminates moving parts and heat buildup
- Fault tolerant VX Works operating system
- User status and all control options automatically synchronize with Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Text-to-speech engines allow users to listen and reply to emails from a phone
- Detailed screen pops appear with incoming calls
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook, ACT 2005, Goldmine 6.5, Maximizer 6.0 and Active X applications
- Follow Me feature works with the locations based design of Iwatsu’s UC platform to ring a user defined directory of numbers
- Customize users' availability to all or specific callers using availability features
- System voice prompts, ASR and text-to-speech are available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian and German
| Call us today at 972.869.1371
Questions or Comments?
Contact us today using our convenient online form.
Trouble Viewing PDFs?
Use the FREE Adobe Reader to view our brochures and other PDF documents.